Moringa tree is native to Africa and some parts India. The vitamin-rich, nutrient-dense and antioxidant powerhouse is an excellent active ingredient in skin-care products, thanks to its antioxidants, antibacterial, and nourishing properties. Superfood Moringa, the best skin food on the planet.
Do you want radiant skin? Moringa is the best skin boosting superfood on the planet and it’s super rich in vitamin A or beta-carotene which help enhances skin color, texture and fight premature aging by acting as an antioxidant to help reduce damages to the skin caused by UV light, pollution and other environmental hazards like smoking.
This superfood is jam packed with vitamin A, B, C, D, E; minerals like copper, iron, zinc, magnesium, silica, potassium, manganese, and other skin loving nutrients. Moringa has 7x more vitamin C than Oranges, 4x more vitamin A than carrots, 3x more potassium than bananas, 90 nutritional compounds including 46 antioxidants and 36 anti-inflammatory properties.
Benefits of Moringa
- Moringa is an antimicrobial rock-star and can be used to purify the skin as a natural detoxifier. Studies have shown moringa works by absorbing pollutants from the skin and the seed extract provide protection against cigarette smoke and heavy metal pollution. Moringa can help filter out impurities that are deeply rooted inside the skin and has an amazing detoxifying and rejuvenating properties.
- Moringa helps to enhance the skin’s natural complexion by balancing the natural skin color and tone. Moringa mask made from the leaves will leave the skin soft, supple and radiant.
- Moringa contains all the essential amino acids needed by the human body. Amino acids are important to build proteins which are needed by the skin to grow, repair and maintain cells.
- Moringa leaves also contain Sulfur, which is a key ingredient for Collagen and keratin production. Collagen makes the skin soft and helps with elasticity, while keratin is a rigid substance which helps tone the skin.
- Vitamin A – is essential for healthy, radiant skin and vitamin E protects cells from oxidation and help fight the signs of aging. Vitamin A helps keep the skin soft and supple. It repairs and rejuvenates skin cells, helps reduce acne and skin blemishes, making the skin glow naturally.
- Vitamin E – helps improve the elasticity of the skin, prevents premature aging, fight UV damages and environmental pollution.
- Vitamin C – produces collagen giving the skin elasticity and helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Moringa also has one of the highest antioxidant contents of any food. It has more than 6x the antioxidants of goji berries. Antioxidants are essential for protecting, repairing and preventing cell damage, minimizing the aging process of the skin in the long-term. They help counteract oxidative stress and the effects of free radicals. Free radicals are unstable molecules that damage collagen causing skin dryness, fine lines, wrinkles and premature aging.
How do you currently use moringa? Comment below and don’t forget to share xx